The user, leaving his data on the website www.posterslegends.com, and also filling in the return form with personal data, accepts this Agreement for the processing of personal data (hereinafter - Consent). Acceptance of the Offer of consent is the completion of the form with personal data in the form of feedback on the Internet site at the address: www.posterslegends.com. The User gives his consent to the Limited Liability Company "Live Motion" which owns the Internet site www.posterslegends.com and which is located at: www.posterslegends.com, for the processing of their personal data with the following conditions:
1. This consent is given for the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation facilities, and with their use.
2. Consent is given to the processing of the next personal data: Personal data that are not special or biometric: surname, name, patronymic; Address of registration and residence; Contact phone numbers; E-mail addresses; Information about accounts in social networks; Information about interests.
3. The purpose of processing personal data: execution of contractual obligations, conducting advertising campaigns and marketing research, including SMS and e-mail newsletters.
4. The basis for the processing of personal data are: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
5. During processing with personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; record; systematization; accumulation; storage; update (update, change); extraction; using; transfer (distribution, provision, access); depersonalization; blocking; removal; destruction.
6. The transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out on the basis of the legislation of the Russian Federation, a contract with the participation of a personal data subject or with the consent of a personal data subject. I agree to the possible transfer of my personal data to third parties.
7. Personal data is processed before the end of processing. Also, the processing of personal data can be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data. Storage of personal data recorded on paper carriers is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ "On archival business in the Russian Federation" and other regulatory legal acts in the field of archival business and archival storage. Term or term for the termination of the processing of personal data: termination of the activities of the Limited Liability Company "Live Motion", as a legal entity (liquidation or reorganization).
8. Consent is given, including the possible cross-border transfer of personal data and information (advertising) alerts.
9. Consent can be withdrawn by the subject of personal data or his representative, by sending a written application to the Limited Liability Company "Live Motion" or his representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Agreement.
10. In the event of the subject's withdrawal of personal data or his representative consent to the processing of personal data, the Limited Liability Company “Live Motion” has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the personal data subject in the presence of grounds specified in clauses 6 (2) - 11) 2 of Article 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" of 26.06.2006.